Wednesday, April 16, 2014

21 Day Fix

I wanted to share with you guys a program that is giving people really great results! Why?? Because it is simple!!

Are you the kind of person who sabotages yourself in the kitchen?? This program has a solution for that. It comes with color coded containers that take the guess work out of portion control. All you have to do is fill the container...and eat it. It gives you a list for each color - it's so so simple. Love the concept!

It comes with a formula to determine your personal caloric intake each day. Then based on your target you need to consume the applicable number of containers.

It comes with 7 containers (6 colors...orange gets 2 containers)
Please ignore the rogue piece of kale hanging out on my table ;)

Each container has a list of foods that you can eat for that "color"....oh and also please ignore my 6 year old daughter's jacked up mani...she was being very helpful!









There's definitely some prep work and planning that will go into this. You need to commit to the nutrition plan to get the best results. It is a great exercise in portion control though and will definitely help change your lifestyle long term.

The fitness program for 21 day fix is good for any fitness level - although it definitely isn't easy! The workouts are only 30 minutes long, so it really is doable for anyone with minimal interruptions to their typical schedule. There really is no excuse of why this program wont work for you ;)

In terms of equipment, you will need a light set of weights (5 pounds should be good) and a heavier set (10-12 pounds). Also a yoga mat if you are working out on a hard surface. 

When you order a challenge pack this program also includes Shakeology the "Healthiest Meal of the Day" - no joke...this stuff has changed my life...I can't say enough about it!

Summer is just around the corner. Are you interested in learning more about the 21 day fix and what it could do for you?? Leave me a comment below with your email address and I will contact you and answer any questions you may have or you can email me at CoachMegReed@gmail.com. 

Want to know a little more? This video does a great job breaking it down!






 

Want me to be your 21 day fix coach???? I'll give you several resources to help you be successful and I will cheer you on every step of the way... Comment below with your email and I will get in touch...or email me: CoachMegReed@gmail.com <3

No comments:

Post a Comment