Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's official...

It's official! I am officially a Team Beachbody Coach!

So, what does this mean?

  • If you're like me, and really can't find the time to go to the gym or fitness classes...or just don't feel comfortable going that route...I can help you choose a fitness program, that you can do at home, to reach your goals. You have to be serious though, and you have to commit!!!! 
  • I will be running "Challenge Groups" each Month, to keep you accountable and help you reach your goals...no goal is to big or to small, I want to HELP you!
  • I can help you find the weak links in your diet. Maybe you already know what they are, but don't know where to start when it come to finding the right path to a healthy lifestyle. That's OK...I have a ton of resources and information and I want to share them with you!
It means a lot more than this...but most simply, it means I can help. It means I have even more resources than I did before, to help you realize your goals to be a healthier you. 

I'm excited! Shoot me and email if you want to be excited too! CoachMegReed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment