Monday, May 12, 2014

21 Day Fix - Meal Planning 101

I am starting the meal plan portion of 21 Day Fix. I eat fairly healthy as it is, but I KNOW I need to get my portions under control. Plus, I have a group of ladies starting 21 day fix and even though Im still knee deep in personally doing P90X3 I think it's important to know what they're going through!

So last night I prepped for the week. It's a little overwhelming at first, to wrap your head around the colors and figure out how many you need to and how you're going to do it....but honestly, it's overwhelming in it's simplicity!!! We so often tend to over think things...but this really is just so simple. Look at the list. Figure out what you're going to eat. Make sure you hit your targets. Done and Done.

When I got my prep done this is what it looked like:
Chicken, Hard boiled Eggs and Kale for lunch
green pepper for snacks and sweet potatoes with coconut for breakfast
Hard Boiled eggs, Fresh fruit and almonds for snacks :)



















It was a chore...but it's really important to prepare! I will post my daily food diary on here for those of you doing the fix and needing ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment