Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shakeology 💚💚💚



I freaking love Shakeology. Love Love Love it. 

Since I've started using Shakeology I've noticed that I'm less bloated and I have more energy...plus my skin looks AMAZING...can't get over how bright my face looks with NO Makeup on...I didn't expect that! My fingernails are shiny too...I don't know how else to describe it...my finger nails look shiny when they're naked....random!


How crazy is this???? It makes me laugh now, but this is is my daily regimen before....and it doesn't even show everything!

There's a multi-vitamin, several superfood powers, whey protein powder, chia seeds, green superfood powder, kale, frozen fruit, fresh fruit....

This is my regimen now. It's all there. And then some!
I hear people talk about how expensive Shakeology is....but no joke, I am saving money now! 



 Need more info?? Watch this! Tony Horton "Checks Out" Shakeology! Love it!!! http://bit.ly/1gGd5Eu

I'll be posting my favorite Shakeology concoctions here...so make sure to subscribe for the newest updates. Want more information about this super food, all natural, vitamin loaded shake of amazingness? Comment below with your emails & Ill be in touch...or email me at coachmegreed@gmail.com.

 Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment