Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yay for May Challenge Pack Special offers!


So this is pretty exciting!!! For May, Beachbody is running a special on P90X3 & Turbo Fire Challenge Packs....



 
















I'm excited about P90X3 being one of the discounted Challenge Packs for May, because it's my favorite program, the program I am currently doing, and getting pretty crazy results from! Some reasons I'm obsessed with X3....

  • I have never gotten muscle and definition so quickly before. I'm not losing a lot of weight...in fact I've gained some muscle...but I can see my body changing. 
  • I have definition in my abs for the first time in my life. 
  • My arms are looking more toned. 
  • My legs look leaner.
The most exciting part? I haven't even gotten through the first of the 3 "blocks" yet! It's exactly the kind of program I needed after losing weight by overhauling my nutrition.

P90X3 workouts are only 30 minutes long. That's perfect for me because I try to do my workout before my family gets up for the day...so I'm up around 5am. Knowing it's only 30 minutes long makes it a lot easier (for me anyway) to get up and get it done. 

I would recommend P90X3 to anyone who is looking to build muscle or significantly tone their body. It's intense, I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner just starting out. However, it would be perfect to someone who frequents the gym but wants to add something new to their routine, or someone who doesn't have much weight to lose and wants an intense program to help them reach their goals.




TurboFire is an Intense Cardio Conditioning Program. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) burns up to 9x more far and calories than traditional cardio.hese HIIT moves are known as “Fire Drills.” Unlike traditional cardio, HIIT means working out at your max in up to 1-minute intervals. As a result, your body burns up to 9x more fat and calories. Even after you’re done with class, your body continues to burn calories for up to a 24-hour period.

TurboFire features upbeat music that motivates you to dial up your intensity levels, doing
kickboxing drills and aerobic exercises mixed with dance moves in a class setting. The program is fun and upbeat with music you'll recognize and have fun working out to.


I would recommend TurboFire to anyone looking to lose weight first or foremost due to the HIIT Cardio. This program is also pretty low impact, which makes it perfect for anyone who has had an injury or hasn't worked out in a long time. The program has a Prep Schedule which allows you to gradually ease into the high intensity of the program and learn the routines before going all in, that's a great feature too which makes TurboFire ideal for beginners as well as anyone looking to mix up their cardio routine.




So there you have it - all of our Challenge Pack's are great deals. It's just nice when you can get them at an even GREATER deal right?

Whenever you order a Challenge Pack you receive...
-The Fitness Program
-Nutrition Guide
- SHAKEOLOGY (it will change. your. life.) 
-Coaching & Support from yours truly
+ Incredible Results!


Remember...the program you choose is all about your, personal, health and fitness goals. Let's talk and figure out what you best version of you looks like, and how I can help you get there!

Comment below with your Email or Email me (coachMegReed@gmail.com) for more info - I would love to help you reach your goals...and it's almost Summer...the time is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment